Back to the full list of newsletters
Inspire Festival Newsletter Dec 2012 [pdf] which includes …
- We have a date for the Inspire Festival!
- Committee Members
- Inspire Festival First Meeting
- Next Inspire Festival Meeting
- Festival Discussion
- Share your group’s achievements and successes
We have a date for the Inspire Festival!
Saturday August 3rd 2013
I am looking for people wishing to become committee members. If you are interested, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspire Festival First Meeting
The first meeting had a very positive turnout, which included a vast range of groups, organisations, and inviduals with skills, experience, and interests that will benefit the festival tremendously by enabling the event to become both inspiring and diverse.
It was lovely to meet everyone. I feel it was very beneficial to come together and share ideas, thoughts, and experiences.
- Aims of the festival
- What various groups, organisations, and individuals would like to offer
- Sharing of experiences, advice, strengths, and interest
- Starting to form a committee
- Advertising and promoting the festival
- Sharing information (e.g., potential groups and organisations that may wish to get involved)
- Borrowing equipment
- Fundraising – Various ideas including applying for community funding and putting on music events
- Sharing valuable contacts that may be able to help us
- Agreed date: Saturday 3rd August 2013
Thursday 10th January 2013, 7pm, at The Globe.
This is the second meeting for people to come and helping to plan or take part in the Inspire Festival. To make this happen I do need the support of others.
Please share your thoughts and make suggestions for the agenda here.
Please invite others to come along.
Please discuss the festival on this facebook thread, or by commenting on the website.
Share your group’s achievements and successes
The Inspire Festival aims to be a fun and inspiring event that enables people to come together and celebrate, therefore I would love groups and organisations to write a paragraph about what their group/organisation has achieved and how it has benefited people and the community.
This will then be put together as a collective to form a Powerpoint slideshow that will be displayed at the festival. Pictures, poems, and quotes can also be attached.
I am looking forward to hearing all about your groups and I am sure others will too 🙂